Celent's Strategic Framework For Digital Banking Strategy
How Does Your Bank Or Credit Union Stack Up?
In a recent report co-authored by Dan Latimore, SVP of Celent’s Banking Practice, the following elements were identified as the basic requirements for a viable digital banking strategy:
One hundred thought leaders from leading banks and credit unions attended a webinar earlier this month lead by Dan who presented results from his report. Interested in what Dan had to say?Hear a recording of the webinar and receive a free executive overview of Celent’s “Defining A Digital Financial Institution - What ‘Digital’ Means In Banking” by completing the form on the right.
- Personalized but consistent FI brand experience for customers;
- Access across all channels and points of interaction;
- Data analytics and automation;
- Demonstrable and sustainable economic value;
- Sustainable, flexible operating model.